Tuesday 23 April 2013

Insta-life #2


My latest adventures from the last few weeks documented through instagram.

Top Row: 1) A lovely day trip to Bath with my family on the way back from Devon. I love it there so much.
2) My signature dish- smoked salmon and spinach quiche- if you would like to see the recipe in a post let me know!
3) My friend Victoria and I in Laduree in Covent Garden. I didn't even know there were Laduree's over in England so when Victoria suggested it I didn't object. Such a nice setting and really impressively decorated. We didn't want to leave!

Middle Row: 1) My cheeky cake in Laduree with a rose petal on top.
2) After waiting months for it to come out, Reiss and I went and saw Ryan Gosling's latest film. We had really mixed feelings about it after, it was good BUT they could have made it a lot better.
3) Spent a lovely few days at Reiss' relaxing and exploring a lovely village near him with an amazing tea room (noticing the pattern of everything I have done recently revolving around food yet?!).

Bottom Row: 1) and 2) The latest outfit post on my blog and making the most of the sunshine.
3) Last night was spent with my sleepy cat Ted on my lap and watching the last episode of Broadchurch.


xxx


1 comment:

  1. How sad was Broadchurch? :(
    I'm sure I've liked most of these already haha, but again, lovely pictures :) I NEED to see that film! xxx

    ReplyDelete