Tuesday 18 December 2012

Insta-Christmas

My good intentions at the beginning of the month towards plenty of posts I'm afraid didn't materialize (bad blogger!), I always forget how sociable and busy December is! I've created this little post to show some of my recent Instagram snaps. 


(1) Our tree is FINALLY up at home, my family gave the goold old excuse of "we were waiting for you to get back from uni before we got it out". We've changed where we have put it this year. (2) This is Bill- my friend Evie's gorgeous dog, he is such a sweetic (and a poser too!). (3) Talking of posers this is my FOTN before my last night out of the term at uni to a 'Greggs' night- basically free Greggs food handed out whilst your drinking/dancing!


(4) Spreading festive cheer yesterday with Evie in our Christmas jumpers, and stuffing our faces with her delicious home-made sausage rolls and mince pies. (5) My Dad's Reindeer cupcake, he's given me the recipe, would anyone be interested in me doing a baking post of them? (6) I decorated the banisters at my uni house with fairy lights- instantly Christmassy!

How are you all spending your Tuesday? I spent this morning wrapping presents with the added 'help' of my cat Ted who just tried to eat the wrapping paper!

Do follow me on Instagram (Racheleprior)

xxx



5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I'll follow you on instagram now :) and yes please to baking post x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks so yummy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dog! Lovely photos...it made me feel really Christmassy! Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic with the dog is the best!!:D He's a westie, right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a Short legged long haired Jack Russell! But I know what you mean, he is a bit westie looking! X

      Delete