Sunday 7 October 2012

"Precious and warm, a memory through the years"

Denim shirt and dress: H+M
Leggings: Topshop
Belt and scarf: Primark
Boots: River Island
Bag: Urban Outfitters

Evening all! What a lovely weekend I've had- my family came down to visit me yesterday which was really nice. I opted for this casual layered number that is so comfy! We went to the nearby seaside town Whitstable for a walk along the sea-front and a spot of fish and chips for lunch. As you can see there was barely a cloud in the sky!

My sister on Whitstable beach

After lunch we popped back in the car to Canterbury and enjoyed a spot of shopping before ending up in my favourite cafe- Tiny Tim's Tearooms which is decorated beautifully (which you can see by clicking here) and they sell the most AMAZING cakes and cream teas, I ambitiously had two! It was nice to enjoy the city and the shops from a tourists perspective rather than a poor student popping in for the essentials.

 Alice with the grand entrance to Canterbury Cathedral behind her


5 comments:

  1. Aw, family visits are so nice :)
    Looks like you had a lovely day - v.jealous of the scones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look so lovely! I love family visits :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos, I love your little pink scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Wonderful outfits and beautiful photos!
    New post and follow me if you like my blog :)
    +++
    If you want, I wait you on The Reality Of A Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Whitstable, one of my favourite places, sounds like you had a lovely day :) xx

    ReplyDelete