Friday 17 August 2012

My early Autumn wishlist


With the summer starting to draw to an end (sob sob) it's time to start thinking about what we are all going to be wearing in the next few months. I'm still determined to keep wearing my summer clothes for as long as I can but I discovered the website USC recently that sell a variety of brands- some I'd heard of before and others were new to me. As I clicked around the website I started to note some of their clothes I really liked that would be useful for between summer and autumn. So I've teamed some of my favourites off of their womens clothes section with some others on my wishlist!

1) Yumi Pussybow Blouse £16. This shirt is gorgeous AND a bargain! I love the pussybow detail and the gathering at the end of the 3/4 length sleeves. I chose this because it would go perfectly with jeans, leggings or shorts!

2) River Island Tube Pants £30. To the un-trained eye these look identical to the AA Disco Pants that are really popular at the moment, however these are a fraction of the price and look just as nice. What I like about the idea of Disco/Tube pants is their material being slightly thicker than leggings and also the tightness. I'm hoping to grab myself a pair to team with my blouses and tee's over the colder months.

3) Lovestruck Bird Print Dress £35. I really like this dress and think it would be really versatile to either dress down in the day teaming it with tights and pumps and a cardie or glam it up with bare legs and heels to hit the clubs. The waist is cinched in which would be flattering and the material is arranged in a 'waterfall' of different lengths.

4) Abandon Jacques Dandy Shoes £12. Despite the rather odd name these shoes have been given they are really nice and are somewhere between a loafer and a slipper! Also a complete bargain for £12 I thought. Lots of people like the studded shoe look and these definitely have the potential for a D.I.Y  project to add some studs yourself.

5) Louche Cat Jumper £49. Slightly quirky....but who can resist a cat with glasses and a bow?! The red background contrasts really well with the pattern. Think this jumper would go great with the RI Tube Pants.

6) Casio Retro Watch £40. I've become quite fond of looking at watches, I think they make a nice (useful) accessory. I love the one I currently have (which you can see in an old post I did by clicking here) but this is timeless (no pun intended haha). 

7) Miss Selfridge Black Seam Biker Jacket £52. I've never had a leather biker jacket before but I think this may be the year that I finally invest in one. I'm becoming fonder of the 'edgier' look and think this would contrast really well against my delicate softer tops.

So there you have it my little wishlist.  What is your favourite of my picks? 
What is on your list to get for the Autumn? 



23 comments:

  1. Definitely get a biker jacket - I can never take mine off! they seriously go with everything. Love your picks here - especially the dandy shoes and the RI disco pants sound amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I'm definitely going to get one and call it an 'investment' ha! xx

      Delete
  2. The River Island tube pants are on my list of things i neeeeeed!! Love these pieces!

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so good don't they. Thank you very much xx

      Delete
  3. i love the little bird print dress! so cute! Get a biker style jacket! i love mine.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe I haven't had one before! There are so many nice ones out for A/W xx

      Delete
  4. Love these pieces, I really want some tube pants aswell.
    Bought these http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=5934280&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=mighty&pageSize=20 the other day, I know this sounds random but I think you'd like them! They'd go with all the pieces above, especially the tube pants & biker jacket x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOO they are really really nice! Haha you got my taste in shoes spot on and would go with so many outfits- you've definitely tempted me :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love that dress! It's so pretty! On my wishlist for Autumn are some new boots! My other ones have holes in, oops!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots get worn so much don't they! There are so many nice ones about for you to choose from :) xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my that jumper is so cute!! I wore my loafers all autumn definitely recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! Love winter shoes- definitely something to get excited about! xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely wishlist, the cat jumper is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly :) I love the glasses it's wearing! xx

      Delete
  8. DEfinitely got my eye on the river island pants too :) love the shoes and cat jumper - can never have too many cat jumpers! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think everyone that can't quite justify the AA ones are after these! Always a cat jumper shaped hole in my wardrobe ha! xx

      Delete
  9. i have the cat jumper from earlier on this year, but its blue and totally amazing. i love it in red though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Ooo imagine it would be really nice in blue too :) xx

      Delete
  10. We all can't help doing AW 12 wish lists lately! Nothing beats winter clothes. Skinny pants, the cat jumper (every spinsters dream!) and the watch are simply lovely. Want!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! A/W clothes are so much more practical than summer ones, much more wear. I want/need it all haha xx

      Delete
  11. I love the shoes!! and for £12 such a bargain! yh i agree! they would look really nice with studs too :) xx

    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete