Wednesday 18 July 2012

Light reflects from your shadow


I had really been hoping to do an outfit post for you all today but as I've been helping my Dad paint the house I've been stuck wearing a not so glamorous bright blue all in one suit to protect my clothes from the paint (thats about five million sizes too big) so I'm afraid no outfit post.

BUT I'm off to London for the weekend to stay with a friend so fingers crossed I'll get some snaps then! Hopefully it won't be too busy but with the Olympics just over a week away I have a feeling it will be.

Anyway, as I've been busy painting the house I decided to paint my nails too and I've got something pretty to look down at!

I used my Nails Inc 'Picadilly Circus' for the base colour as it is such a gorgeous pinky/red, once that had dried I added a coat of the Topshop 'Ice Crush' for some extra sparkle. I love that it has both small and larger chunks of glitter which gives a really nice effect (just wish my nails would grow a little bit!).

100% in love with the Topshop nail varnishes, as a polka dot lover I think the caps are really cute and the range of shades they have are all so pretty! My collection is slowly growing.


Do any of you have the Topshop 'Ice Crush'? What shades do you team it with? 



6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous :)
    I have a similar glitter polish that I love with blue, black and grey :) have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glitter polish is great isn't it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want this Topshop nail varnish...it looks so pretty! Have a lovely time in London too!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really recommend it! It's so sparkly..thank you! I had a great time xx

      Delete
  3. I don't have ice crush but it looks gorgeous, I love anything glittery!

    ReplyDelete