Monday 21 May 2012

My first ever vlog!

Hi everyone, something a little bit different from me today.....recently I have really gotten into watching vlogs, I really like them because you can see an extra side to someone's personality and you aren't so restricted as you are with pictures. So after recording this video this morning then watching it back in horror at myself (why is hearing yourself on video so cringey?!) I decided to share it with you all, see what you think and let me know if it's something you would like me to do a little bit more.


I'm basically waffling on about my favourite things at the moment, I'll warn you all now I seem to say 'annnnd' a lot, hope I don't say it quite as normally when I'm not being recorded. I would love to know what you all think! xx


10 comments:

  1. Well done :D
    You have such a nice accent - this is another thing we differ in haha!
    Without sounding weird, I liked watching you?! haha. Some videos get on my nerves but yours didn't at all! :) I can see why it's easier to do this than pictures sometimes, I would but I'm far too nervous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunger Games books are amazing. I love them!
    I enjoyed this video, you are really pretty and have a lovely accent!
    Love the primark blouses too, may have to invest.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vlog! You're really easy to listen to if that makes sense!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Blog!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post! You have such a lovely voice (without sounding odd) and were so lovely to watch- gorgeous dress too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post honey , i really love this video! :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. I use fudge's sea salt, and love the texture it gives to my hair, its really good to spray your hair with it just before you do a messy up-do too
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had the guts to vlog! I think they really add character to blog posts and yours was great. I'm just a bit nervous - I have filmed them on various occasions but then I've been absolutely horrified by my speech affectations, such as going 'errrrm sooooo' every other sentence and laughing at my own awkwardness... They've never seen the light of day as a result. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great vlog! you should deff do some more.

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete